Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
The sixth game in a series of action-packed books/games about special forces from the maestro of the genre Tom Clancy. The plot of the game has nothing to do with the previous parts. The story tells of a new team that was relocated to Las Vegas to defeat international terrorist grouping led by Irena Morales, which attacks different parts of the city.
There were specific changes in the gameplay: now the player does not have a standard health meter, to restore strength you need to catch your breath in cover. A third-person camera was added, it is involved in shooting from the shelter. The game uses a checkpoint system, and there are almost no cutscenes. The whole story is told with the help of the display on the helmet of the operative.
To complete the story missions, the player needs to plan the attack on the Rainbow Six and help with its execution. Resist the attack will be wiser than in the past parts of the AI. In addition to the story campaign, multiplayer is available.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Windows® XP (only)
- Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX: DirectX 9 or higher
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard, Xbox 360 Controller (with additional software download)
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster.
- *Supported video cards NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / 6800 / 7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900, ATI Radeon X1600 / X1800 / X1900 families; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.