Athenian Rhapsody: Thunder Goober's Personality Dungeon
- certain hidden challenges will unlock secret types of Tokens, too...
- Your Token will be redeemable in Athenian Rhapsody's full game! - In the future, you'll be able to redeem your Tokens for rewards in ARhap's full game. This may come in the form of exclusive armors or other in-game items, or maybe even special marks on your Rhapsodies! Only time will tell...
- Thunder Freaking Goober, baby! - This game is all about Thunder Goober... You'll see many different sides of this wacky wizard throughout your experience, and maybe you clever players will discover a bit of wizard lore! Regardless, you'll have to piece everything together in Athenian Rhapsody later on.
The common goal of Athenian Rhapsody and Thunder Goober's Personality Dungeon is to provide a real, impactful experience for everyone who plays it. There's something for everyone and I hope that every player can relate to their story somehow, and maybe even reflect on their own lives. Remember to have fun, it's a game!
Similar to a Rhapsody, every decision, action, and event that takes place during a playthrough is recorded into your Token! Thunder Goober's Personality Dungeon may be small, (wizard budget cuts) but there's absolutely no shortage of individuality between two player's tokens. The information contained in a Token ranges from your battle stats as well as the status on any stomach issues your character has.
As much as we may pray and hope, Thunder Goober is NOT real and DOES NOT exist in real life. He is definitely not filling out the description for this game, either! Regardless, you most likely should still be afraid of him to a reasonable degree.
While your real name might truly be (Insert Name), and your character in Thunder Goober's Personality Dungeon is also named (Insert Name), often Thunder Goober will refer to you as Cornball. This is simply due to the fact that Thunder Goober's wizard brain is completely fried and he sees reality in a different way than you or I might.
This is nothing to be concerned about! I believe somewhere, sometime long ago a human named Cornball may have made an impact on Athens, or... Maybe you're Cornball? Who knows! Just keep in mind that he means well.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7-Up
- Processor: 3 Nasa Supercomputers Plugged into Each Other
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Equivalent to one air fryer
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Calculator-Tier and up
- Additional Notes: Like less than two gigs I'd be surprised if you don't have space for it
Last Modified: Mar 26, 2023
Where to buy