Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
Crash ...That was the sound of you landing face first in an abyss filled with monsters, traps, and eldritch secrets. But hey, it's ok barbarian, you are not alone: Pip, your best friend -and mysteriously luminous bat- is with you. And it's only by truly working together that you'll be able to solve the abyss' puzzles, fight off its hungry denizens, discover its true purpose and maybe -just maybe- make it out alive with the secrets of the primordials.
- Gain new skills for your barbarian and elemental powers for Pip, the (magic) bat!
- A narrative-driven metroidvania with dialogue choices and plenty of humor and snark.
- Big numbers! 400+ rooms, 20+ hours of evolving gameplay, 10+ bosses, 60+ minutes of music and almost 30,000 words of text that a barbarian would never bother to read!
- RPG elements with a level-up minigame.
- Contains more fruit throwing than probably any other game.
- Companions that join you in your quest and help you out in fights.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions.
- The thrown fruit are NOT wasted, they are eaten by the bat (who is magic).
- A ton of secrets and hidden loot just about everywhere.
- The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
- Fewer repetitive jokes than this description has.
A controller is recommended for an optimal experience.
System requirements for macOS
- OS: OS X 10.9
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space