Battlefield 1: Apocalypse
Claw your way across the ravaged landscape of Passchendaele, filled with blood and mud, and huddle behind buried dugouts and tattered ruins. Charge across the wheat fields of the River Somme as the battlefield transforms into hell on earth from the devastating artillery barrage. Fight in mountain trenches near the Isonzo River as the Austro-Hungarians face off with the Italian army over bitterly contested ground in Caporetto.
Outmaneuver flying foes in cataclysmic dogfights on the maps Razor’s Edge and London Calling, and become a knight of the sky in the new game mode Air Assault. Prepare to enter the nightmarish horrors of WW1.
Five new multiplayer maps. Go over the top and descend into the most gruesome and infamous battles with grinding trench warfare and deadlocked struggles in the Great War.
- Fight with the British and German Empires in the meat grinder Passchendaele.
- Battle in mountain trenches as the Austro-Hungarians face off with the Italian army in Caporetto.
- Witness the first days of hellish struggle between the British and German army on the River Somme.
- Join the aerial clashes high above the British capital in London Calling (Air Assault).
- Lead your team to victory in frantic dogfights among the snowy peaks in Razor’s Edge (Air Assault).
New Air Assault game mode. This new mode's a rush for ace aviators and sharp-shooting gunners. Outmaneuver your flying foes in cataclysmic dogfights and become a knight of the sky.
Six new unlockable weapons. The Assault Class’s AA Rocket Gun arms infantry soldiers with a way to assist airborne teammates and deliver serious damage to enemy aircraft. You'll also find the RSC SMG, and new brutal melee gear - like the Meat Cleaver - born out of desperation.
Bring the destruction from above. Climb aboard two deadly new bomber planes: the Airco DH 10 and Hansa-Brandenburg G.I.
Continue your Battlefield 1 career. Give it your all on the battlefield and add new Dog Tags, Service Stars, Codex Entries, Medals and Ribbons to your collection.