Berry is a short orthogonal 3D platformer centered on delivering light bullet-hell challenges and precise projectile manipulation using its unique web-orbiting systems. Fight unique bosses and unlock new abilities in this tiny Metroidvania adventure!
Welcome! Welcome!Embark on a small and crunchy adventure up Yamakuu mountain's somewhat treacherous terrain to reach an illumination brighter than any spider has ever achieved. Explore over 50 maps and combat multiple bosses while platforming, dodging, and vibing within the world of bugs. Try and consume all the flies hidden throughout the world!
New Features!As the 1st place winner of the Touch the Stars game jam, Berry was already packed with tons of challenging and unique platforming mechanics; however, upon being published to Steam, Berry has been updated with new features based on user feedback!
- Collect hundreds of NOMI spread across the world to spend on newly added shops!
- Track down each of the 4 terrains’ shops, each with unique items that provide new combat, cosmetic, and utility capabilities to your tiny spider!
- Make use of the new shield system! Either use the shields to provide yourself with additional health or find methods to dispose and gain more NOMI!
- There are now a total of 20 flies hidden in the world! The more you collect, the more powerful your abilities become.
- Added a complete options menu and the ability to reference the game controls from the pause menu.
Multiple Endings!Depending on the number of flies that are collected and consumed, the game may end with any of the 5 available endings (with a 6th true ending that requires additional conditions to be fulfilled). Will you remain a weak spider for the sake of the mindless flies? Or will you consume everything in your path and become an unstoppable force?
System requirements for PC
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better
- Graphics: Compatible OpenGL
- Storage: 384 MB available space
- Additional Notes: System supporting RPG Maker MZ
System requirements for Web
Last Modified: Dec 10, 2021
Where to buy