Bite the Bullet
Satisfy your appetite for destruction in this roguelite RPG shooter where you must eat to powerup your character, weapons, and abilities. Consume strange species to add new entries to DarwinCorp’s mysterious Compendium. Catalyze crafting fermentations in your belly by eating enemies! Explore three branching skill trees based on your diet - remember, you are what you eat!Features
- Devour enemies to powerup your character, weapons, and abilities!
- Choose between diet-based classes, like the vegetarian Slaughter of the Soil or the blood-soaked Gorivore!
- Chow down on everything - enemies, walls, even bullets!
- Blast or eat your way through powerful enemies like Goo Behemoths and Mutant Hamster Squirrels!
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers, like Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles!
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies!
- Customize your character with synergistic skill trees that offer abilities like Napalm Vomit and Appetite for Destruction!
- Eat enemies so you can burn calories to energize your skills and special attacks!
- Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world!
- Chew carefully - every enemy has its own nutritional information, and you body type will change based on the types of enemies you consume!
- Gorge yourself on 40 stages of shooting, platforming, and eating!
- Transform into your powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits!
- Gobble up an exciting plot with a ton of sidequests!
System requirements for Xbox One
System requirements for PlayStation 4
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970
- Storage: 1 GB available space