Cardinal Chains (itch)
Cardinal Chains is a minimalist puzzle game centering on the concept of non-decreasing sequences.
Each puzzle begins with a monochrome grid of numbers, plus a few colored cells marked with an X. Starting at these cells, you must link up numbers in non-decreasing order until the whole grid is filled with color.
- 500 unique, carefully handcrafted puzzles, each with a single solution
- Varied difficulty and puzzle types to keep things lively
- Minimalist, elegant design with a clean interface and smooth animations
- Looks great on all screen types and resolutions
- No timers, limit of tries or other annoyances of any kind - just pure gameplay