Four years after the end of the Great War and the loss of her mother, Crown Princess Lucette of Angielle is still struggling to come to terms with her new life and step-family. Cold-hearted and bitter, Lucette fails to recognize the suffering of those around her as she is consumed by grief and resentment. But Lucette's life is once again turned upside down when she becomes a victim of the Fairytale Curse.
Join Lucette as she goes from riches to rags and journeys to regain her life and break her curse.
- Heroine's name can be changed.
- 5 routes, each with a unique storyline.
- 10+ side characters, each with their own backstories.
- 10 endings.
- 250,000 to 300,000 words.
- Original BGs.
- 60+ CGs.
- Opening Video.
- Original theme song.
- Fritz's and Waltz's routes are locked at the start of the game. You will need to complete two of the three routes available at the beginning of the game to unlock them.
- If you would like a recommended playing order in terms of the build-up of plot, here is our recommendation:
- The game has the right choice indicator (rci) feature that tells you if you made the right choice. It appears as a crystal on the right upper corner of the screen followed by a magical sfx. It may show up belatedly so be sure to watch for it!
P.S. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DISABLE YOUR POP AD BLOCKER OR ALLOW POP ADS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME
DOWNLOAD ON STEAM!
Tumblr l Twitter l Facebook page | Discord Chat Server