Earthworm Jim 3D
Earthworm Jim, spineless superhero, wriggles back into action as the Groovy Guardian of Goodness in an incredible journey of cheese-curdling proportions. Left unconscious by a massive cow-induced blow to the head and clad in his indestructible, high-tech super suit, Earthworm Jim continues the battle for truth, justice and well aerated soil. He sure is going to need your help to guide him through his 3D fun-house of a brain.
But beware, the is an evil lurking, a presence in his mind, a dark unseen force at work - Jim's brain is a dangerous place!
In the game you can enter Jim's psyche where he comes face to face with his own fears, happiness, memories and fantasies. Each environment has games-within-games, ludicrously large levels where you go wild pig-sliding, grandma wrangling and much more. You will face the weird enemies like Psycrow or the Disco Zombies. Explore any area you choose while keeping the trigger ready for action.
- The wacky worm is back in a massive 3-D serach for sanity.
- 4 brains to navigate
- 5 evil bosses to battle including: Professor Monkey for a Head, Psy-Crow, Bob the Goldfish, and Fatty Roswell.
- 13 weapons including the Groovy Gun, the Chicken Gun, Banana-Myte, and the good old hair flamer!
- 15 levels + final mega-boss showdown!!!
- 40 of Earthworm Jim’s allies and enemies!
- Hundreds of puzzles to solve
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pentium 133 with 3D card. Pentium 166 without hardware acceleration.
- Memory: 8 MB
- Graphics: 256-color SVGA video graphic card