Keep up to date and see upcoming updated on our Facebook Page!
The world isn't ready for what is coming!!! Skid, Slam, Bling, and the rest of their biker gang are on the loose and are OUT OF CONTROL!!! SO OUT OF CONTROL THEY CAN'T KEEP ON THEIR BIKES!!!!!!!!! They travel across many lands, smashing their faces onto the ground with such force that they PROPEL FURTHER!!! The only thing that can stop them is nature itself (and broken glass, but you know...)!!!!!
If you enjoyed the game, please leave us a review on the Google Play or Apple store! If you have any requests or would like to see something added to the game, please email [email protected] or leave a comment below. Thank you.
3/28/2017 - April Fools Update!
- New Character, Bike, and Map added!
- Play as Mr. Wiggles on his Balloon bike and smash through the circus! Avoid the lingering popcorn and balloons that obstruct your path!
- New April Fools Spin-to-Win with the new character and bike added!
- St Patrick's Day content removed and UI returned to regular UI.
3/14/2017 - St Patrick's Day Update! (only for Android atm)
- New Characters, Bikes and Maps added!
- Play as Kimi-chan or Skid-san from the faceplant anime world and ride on the Waifu and Senpai bike to fuel your inner weeaboo.
- Play as Leprechaun Skid and ride his trusty Pint-o-beer through Skid's Irish Pub!
- New What's New! button added!
- Read updates and Patch notes to keep you up-to-date on the newly added content
- New Spin-to-Win Options available!
- Test your luck with the advanced spin-to-win to test your luck on getting the new characters and bikes.
- Also try the time exclusive St. Patrick's Day Spin-to-Win.
- UI Updates!
- All the UI changed for the great St. Patrick's Day!
- Game Modifications
- Spin-to-Win price increased to 500 FPC
- Ads filtered to ages 13-
- Only game ads will be shown
Made by DZ9Power
[Original idea]Ryan Moninghoff - 2D artist
Stephen Mitchell - Project Lead, 2D artist
Amarise Knapick - Lead Programmer
Cindy Sandoval - Music, 2D artist
Questions, comments, concerns:
email: [email protected]