In Fair Salon you are a hairdresser in a future world where the government has fixed all climate issues. Now they are working on banishing discrimination from society through the Neutralisation. There are strict guidelines for hairdressers to ensure the best for society, but are they good for the individual?
Fair Salon is an applied VR game made by students of the HKU and UU.
- Trigger: aim controller at UI element and use the trigger to select.
- Grip: Pick up hair block / object / payment terminal
- Colliding: press virtual buttons to switch colours or get goods froom the vending machine.
- Leon van Oldenborgh (HKU)
- Willem van Schaik (HKU)
- Nathan Nieuwenhuizen (HKU)
- Joeri Ridder (HKU)
- Sterre Perquin (UU)
- Jeroen Blok (HKU)