Feign is a role-playing game with maximum 15 players that takes place in a small town where innocents, imposters and neutrals together. You use your role at night to win and send a person from the village in the morning.
- Collect information at night using your role and try not to die.
- Find out who is the imposter in the morning.
- Send people you think are imposter from the village by voting
- Kill innocents using your role at night or gather information to avoid attracting attention.
- Try not to be caught by innocents in the morning.
- Fulfill your own role without getting involved with Innocents or Imposters.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 640 MB available space
Last Modified: Oct 15, 2021
Where to buy