Hand Physics Lab
Enjoy VR like never before by having full control of your hands and fingers to interact physically with your environment and many different objects and experiences!
Hand Physics Lab is an experimental project forged by Holonautic and directed by Dennys Kuhnert.
Holonautic is behind the well-known fun and fast-paced physics-based action VR Game Holoception (Available on Steam and Oculus Store).
Discover several experiences to interact with your hands including:
- Interactive Buttons and Controllers
- Tools including Hammer, Knife and Crowbar
- Building blocks playground!
- Drawing board with Pen
- Egg Painting Station with your own fingers!
- Typing on a mechanical keyboard
- The famous Useless machine
- Weight lifting
- Interactive and animated Puppet
- Play with OR without gravity!
- Play with Telekinesis and Force Fields!
And a lot more to come in future updates!
If you want to support the project, we would appreciate a donation or simply by getting Holoception on either Steam or Oculus Store.
To follow up on updates and future announcements follow our twitter channels:
If you want to talk to us and share your feedback join our Discord!
If you are a creator looking to learn more about the development part, join the discussion with us and XR Bootcamp trainers at XR Creators Discord Server or apply to the Hand Interaction Expert Group.