Hide or Risk
This little game was created for the Blackthornprod GAME JAM #3 with the theme Less is more.
Inspired by childhood experiences and a lack of artistic expertise, I implemented Hide or Risk.
The game with the simplest graphics (resolution is 64 x 36) fulfills this theme by penalizing you for every new click you make.
Hold down the key and click less to get more points, but be careful not to be tempted to take great risks.
- Press Space / Right or click the mouse to run and earn points.
- Release the key or click to stop.
- Every time you start running, you lose 30 points.
- Stay behind bushes to hide.
- If you are seen, the run ends.
- Fonts: Gravity by John Watson
- Music: Frozen Jam by tgfcoder licensed under CC-BY-3
- Sounds: By Kenney
Thank you for playing and rating.
Regardless of the game, have a great day!