HipWitch takes you on a heart-warming journey that invites you to explore its beautifully detailed, hand-drawn world. You'll play as Prom, a young witch who has left the bright lights of the city on a journey of self-discovery. Along the way, you'll meet a cast of quirky characters - some of whom are in need of your help, while others are just there to admire your cool hat. You’ll have to use a variety of spells, a healthy dose of exploration, and the power of 90s dial-up internet to solve the tasks ahead!
- Combine a variety of ingredients in unique ways to create interesting spells such as Mind Read and Animal Speak. Cast those spells on the world around you and see the results.
- Talk to amusing and compelling individuals in need of your help. While some are struggling with issues of identity, others are just wanting the damned vending machine fixed.
- Explore and navigate an open, hand-crafted map as you hunt for clues and gather ingredients for your next spell.
- With the power of dial-up internet at your fingertips, browse a collection of old-school web pages to find spell crafting recipes and other hints that might aid you.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Win 7 or Later
- Additional Notes: 2.8 GB Available Space
Last Modified: Feb 7, 2022
Where to buy