Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective
From the award-winning designers that brought you Homo Machina (2018) and Californium (2015), Darjeeling brings you another revolutionary puzzle game that is one of its kind.
- Fun, engaging, and beautiful, Labyrinth City creates 10 new visually-stunning universes for you to explore.
- Play as detective Pierre, you must solve all puzzles to retrieve the lost stone from the notorious thief, Mr. X.
- Crossing varied locations, you will encounter cute NPCs, and learn more about Opéra City, its surroundings and its citizens.
A terrible crime has happened at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre's sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with a magic stone that can turn everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre, the detective, must undertake a new set of adventure, across 10 different places, to retrieve the lost stone. The issue is urgent, and he must act now!
- Many giant levels for you to explore
- More than 100 hidden objects to find and some surprising mini puzzle games
- Available in English, French, German, Chinese, Italian and Japanese
- Original soundtrack
- Stellar graphics based on the international bestselling children's book Pierre The Maze Detective
- Visiting beautiful places and interacting with the NPCs to build your own story
- Searching through the colorful world and exploring the numerous hidden subplot and modes
- Intriguing puzzles and many hidden objects await
- Collecting extra stars and treasure chests on your way to the finish line