Madden NFL 11
Madden NFL 11 reenergizes the game of football with a fun, exhilarating experience that ignites the passion of any NFL fan. A revamped Franchise mode puts you at the helm of your favorite NFL team, giving you the power to lead the greatest dynasty of all time in the deepest single-player experience to date. New players can get up to speed quickly utilizing the all-new GameFlow system, where the plays are called for you until you’re ready to go under center. Lead your team to glory with Madden NFL 11, the ultimate NFL experience on Wii.
• A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode—Four key components—Campus and
Perks, Legacy, Assistants, and Scenarios—are the foundation of a
redefined Franchise mode. With assistant coaches guiding you through
every scenario thrown your way, and a passionate fan base hungry for
championships, all eyes are on you in your quest to build one of the
greatest legacies in history.
• All-New GameFlow System—Whether you’re a rookie player or a veteran looking for a casual experience, let Madden NFL 11 manage the playbook while you execute the plays to perfection. Play without the interruption until you’re ready to take over playcalling duties when the game matters most.
• Weather-Based Gameplay—The schedule in November and December matters more than ever as weather affects gameplay like never before. Playing on a wet or icy field, or in the mud or snow, players slip, slide, and struggle to maintain footing based on four types of inclement conditions.
• A Deeper Madden NFL Experience—Players can now take the field wearing authentic practice uniforms, including red QB jerseys in 5-on-5 and Practice modes, or suit up with long sleeves and pants when playing cold-weather games. Revamped stadiums and updated gameday uniforms complete the authentic package.
• Crash the NFL Party—Crown a king of the couch in the four-player party mode featuring custom gameplay tweaks and an interactive pick ‘em system, or use the Wii Remote to pick up blocks, trip up wide receivers, and create clear paths to the end zone, all while your teammate runs the plays.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.