NEO Impossible Bosses
NEO Impossible Bosses is a RTS-MOBA Raidboss rush game in which you (and optionally, friends) utilize a number of heroes to defeat the IMPOSSIBLE BOSSES! Inspired by the original custom map "Impossible Bosses" by Psyris and many other MMO raidbosses, each boss is a unique, challenging encounter and has their own signature abilities.
- A True RTS-MOBA experience - Face off against bosses in a single battle arena, either single player or optionally with friends controlling multiple heroes.
- Unique and challenging boss encounters - 10 epic bosses await your challenge, taken on at Normal, Hard, and Impossible difficulties. Each difficulty comes with major gameplay differences in boss abilities, not just simply a hitpoint/damage increase.
- Multiple unit control - Indulge in the idea of literally micro-managing your raiders. Pick from any of the 6 hero classes available and control multiple heroes at a time. If things get tough, do a Tactical Pause and issue new orders, or play online with your friends to share the burden.
- Interesting Abilities and Items - Unlock new and interesting abilities and earn items to improve your chances of taking down the next encounter.
- Competition - Race up the leaderboards. Be the World First guild to take down bosses, or be the most efficient in score.
- Replays - Review how others on the leaderboard take down bosses, and incorporate their strategies into your own.
- Ironman mode - For those who want to play the original game mode, a single defeat in any boss encounter means game loss.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT 640M LE, possibly lower
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Processor: i5 or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection