Dive into the paintings of artists such as Joseph Turner, Max Ernst, David Friedrich, and Joseph Cornell in a point'n'click adventure that will take you through the fantastic world of Nubla, full of puzzles and forgotten places. Embark on a journey of self-discovery, looking for your personal identity and place in the world. Nubla is a graphic adventure that brings together the worlds of art, technology, and video games, exploring the works of the National Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza of Modern Art (Madrid, Spain) in an interactive story about self-discovery, memory, and identity.
- Explore the art of the National Musem Thyssen-Bornemisza of Modern Art (Madrid, Spain) in an interactive experience
- Discover the work of artists such as Joseph Turner, Max Ernst, David Friedrich, and Joseph Cornell
- Enjoy beautiful, hand-drawn landscapes and characters with a unique art style
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery, looking for your place and identity in the world
- Solve puzzles in a traditional point-and-click graphic adventure experience
- Meet all kinds of characters and talk with the inhabitants of Nubla’s fantasy world
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 5 years or younger.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1576 MB available space