RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
System requirements for PC
- OS:Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor:Dual core at 2.4 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory:4 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD equivalent
- Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Processor:Quad-core AMD or Intel at 2.4 GHz
- Memory:8 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2.0 GB Video Card or AMD equivalent