Rumu is a single player, point and click, narrative-driven adventure game about a robot vacuum cleaner becoming self-aware.
You are RUMU - a robot designed to clean, and to love.
You awake in a fully automated Smart Home. Your only companions are Sabrina, the house AI and watchful guide, and the home’s dysfunctional cast of semi-intelligent devices.
(And Ada, the cat.)
It’s your job to keep the home spotless, cleaning up after your eccentric creators David and Cecily.
When something draws you away from your home maintenance duties and into the hidden passageways and long forgotten rooms of the house, you’ll be faced with challenging moral dilemmas forcing you beyond your programming to uncover the truth about the love and loss of your elusive family.
- A heartwrenching narrative to make you fall in love with mess
- A Smart Home littered with semi-intelligent devices to hack into and get to know
- Point and click puzzles to lead Rumu down forgotten paths
- A cozy isometric dollhouse environment that changes and evolves as you uncover the secrets of Rumu's family
- Performances from Allegra Clarke (Dragon Age), Larissa Gallagher (Firewatch), Grant George (Fire Emblem Echoes)
- A gripping original score by Matt McLean (Orwell)
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core (2.4 GHZ)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible