Seals of the Bygone
Seals of the Bygone is a rogue-lite platformer with a large cast of playable Sealers designed for couch co-op fans and perma-death enthusiasts. Seals of the Bygone seeks to iterate on the subgenre with an emphasis on character skill expression and run diversity.
Class based rogue-lite action!Explore randomized zones, defeat enemies to gain experience and gold, find powerful items, battle intimidating bosses, and discover the secrets of the Bygone! Unlock new things to keep runs fresh by completing challenges and ranking up. Each Sealer has a unique kit waiting to be mastered. How far can you make it?
The Seals are failing!Void monsters previously sealed away are breaking loose! Seals act as an objective in-run, get to them before they break to siphon bonus void flames!
Your run choices matter!Manage 2 in-run currencies to build your character, your way. Randomness can always be mitigated and outplayed with skill.
Encounter powerful bosses!Bosses require a different approach to combat. Learn their attacks and exploit their weaknesses to obtain unique items.
Bring up to 3 friends into local co-op!Support each other with buffs and healing effects. Some Sealers' skills can be coordinated with others to maximize their impact.
RPG stat system!View your Sealers' full stats at any time. Items and abilities scale with different types of damage, further increasing character building potential.
- Play as one of many Sealers each with unique abilities
- Local Co-op with up to 4 people on the same screen
- Over 70 unlockables including items, signs and Sealers to keep runs fresh
- Discover item synergies and emergent combat opportunities
- Explore 6 handcrafted and randomized zones
- Fine-tune your Sealer with stat modifying signs
- Conquer over 30 challenges
- Moody and dense electronic soundtrack
- A real game made passionately by a single person :)
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0