Silent Hill: Origins (PSP)
The renowned Silent Hill® survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series' most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city’s horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted him since childhood. Taking full advantage of the PSP® system’s graphics, sound, and portability, Silent Hill® Origins set a new standard in handheld gaming terror.
• First Silent Hill® game for a handheld game platform
• Storyline set before the events of the first Silent Hill® game
• Spooky effects and visuals atypical of a Silent Hill® game
• Enhanced camera system specifically designed for handheld play
• Controls allow for more fluid combat and detailed exploration of the environment
• Puzzles and mysteries to uncover as players attempt to escape Silent Hill
• All new monster types and storyline that reflect the troubled past of the main character
• Original soundtrack by famed series composer Akira Yamaoka
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).