Summer Roguelike Project - Week 2
This is my entry for week 2 of Reddit's Summer Roguelike Tutorial.
Each week, I'll be using Construct 3 to complete the required steps and posting the results here. By the end, I should have a fully-fledged roguelike!
You can follow my progress here on Twitter!
This week, I focused on:
- Placing doors throughout the dungeon.
- Adjusting FOV based on whether or not a door is present.
- Allowing the player to open doors.
- Having monsters spawn throughout the dungeon.
- Having monsters "notice" you when you approach.
- Being able to attack and defeat monsters.
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it below! See you next week!