Ravenous alien creatures pour out from the gulf of space, and you are the planet’s only defense — plus an army of robots, armed with the power of orchestral music. Battle waves of alien invaders by constructing musical automatons, and make the world safe for peace, freedom, and concert performance’s of Holst’s The Planets once more.
How to play:
Left click on your desired robot defender in the shop at the bottom of the screen, then click again on the desired tile to place it. Right click to de-select. (Robots cost money; defeat aliens or invest in Yellow Music Boxes to get more!) Survive until the music’s final flourish to win.left click:select turrets and place them on the gridright click:deselect turrets
- Different robots have their own fire rate and instruments!
- On the left side of the screen is a row of Disposers; they’ll help you out if an alien manages to fight through your forces. But only once.
- Use the gravity move on the right of the shop bar when things get difficult!
- Be careful with your units — to keep your forces on the field, be sure to place them wisely, and protect whatever needs protecting.
- There is currently no way to replace/destroy turrets manually.
- There is currently no way no exit the game normally.
- The game ends when the song does, or if the aliens breach your side of the map.
Unbreakable - Programming
curelapse - Art
PumpkinsPlunkingNotes - Orchestration and SFX
ShadyLeeGamer - Composition