Plan a city and build a space fleet to escape a dying Earth before time runs out. You have 30 minutes to scavenge a post-apocalyptic environment to build infrastructure, grow crops, generate power, and assemble rockets to save as many people as you can.
- Explore abandoned ruins of a once-bustling civilization.
- Mine skyscrapers and junkyards to reclaim plastics and metals.
- Explore procedurally generated landscapes, from small, arid maps with scarce resources to large, forested maps replete with ancient ruins.
- Create the infrastructure to convey energy, water, and other resources to your ever-expanding base of operations.
- Save as many souls as you can before the world ends in 30 minutes!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Last Modified: Sep 6, 2021
Where to buy