The Horrorscope is a social experiment that can be classified as an atmospheric, psychological-simulation with horror elements. Dive into your own psyche and get answers to help solve your fate, and potentially prevent the inevitable from ever taking place. Unlock your mind in ways never done before and experience new found knowledge simply by reading, "The Horrorscope."
You will answer a series of questions that will reveal things from deep within. These questions may make you uncomfortable, but with great knowledge comes great sacrifice. Can you make it all the way through The Horrorscope, and if you do, are you sure you want the answers you seek?
- Short and sweet
- The only game of its kind
- Very psychological
- Sit back, relax, and answer Yes or No questions to reveal hidden truths.
- Super affordable for a unique experience
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 Mhz
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
Last Modified: Apr 13, 2020
Where to buy