Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride is a turn-based strategy game, an adaptation of a board game of the same name.
The gameplay copies the board game entirely. The game takes place on a map of the United States and south Canada filled with multicolored railroads.
Each player starts with 45 train pieces and has to choose two Destination Cards. The Destination Ticket cards show two cities that player has to connect. Each turn every player chooses one of three actions: spend their train pieces to claim part of the railroad, draw three more destination tickets and keep at least one of them and draw two railway car cards. You can only claim railroad parts if you have enough railway car cards that match the road’s color. The amount of train pieces you spend depends on the length of the railroad fragment.
Claiming routes and connecting cities on your Destination Ticket card give you points at the end of the game. However, incomplete tickets make you lose points. The player with the most points wins the match.
Ticket to Ride features several DLCs in the form of extra maps. Europe and 1910 USA maps were released in 2008 for Xbox 360 version of the game. These maps appeared later in the Mac and PC versions of the game alongside the Switzerland and Legendary Asia maps.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 2GB (Vista), 2GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 140 MB Free Space
- Video Card: OpenGL 1.4 or higher
- Sound: Windows supported Sound Card
- OS: OS X version 10.8 or better
- Processor: Intel 1.6 GHz single core
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Video Card: 800x600 minimum resolution, 1024x768 or better recommended