Titus the Fox
Join Titus the Fox in his hilarious adventure "To Marrakech and Back". On foot, riding a skateboard or flying your magic carpet, you set off across the Sahara to free your kidnapped love - Foxy! You encounter many enemies such as Babyboon, the kid with the deadly bottle, and Toyo, the spectacled snake. This mega-game has been hailed by critics as the reference for Jump'n'Runs in the computer games world.
- Platform game of exceptional size: More than 900 screens on 15 levels with 54 extraordinary enemies.
- Secret rooms, hidden bonuses, and deadly traps.
- Unique system of interaction: player - enemies - objects - backgrounds.
- Options: level codes, continue, adjustable 8-way scrolling.
System requirements for macOS
- OS: OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory
- Storage: 15 MB available space
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 10 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX: Version 9.0