Today is my birthday
Wonder Park was once filled with joyous shrieks and laughter, but now it rests in an unsettling silence. In the wake of a devastating earthquake, its decaying figure looms in the distance, replacing pleasant childhood memories with an air of mystery. For Thomas Wilkes, the park holds a very special place in his heart. It is where his father once worked, and where he'd celebrated the majority of his birthdays. Now, after his father's sudden passing, Thomas wants nothing more than to visit the park one last time. He will slip past the rusted gates and unknowingly enter a waking nightmare.
- A true survival horror experience. Dive deep into the darkness of the Wonder Park and try to survive the horror within.
- Use the environment to your advantage to hide from or outsmart your pursuers. Your camera isn’t just for taking mid-chase selfies, either -- its flash can buy you precious time! When escape is no longer an option, you can use the weapons you have found to fight back. However, such luxuries are scarce, and every enemy has unique characteristics to consider. Bullets may not always be the answer.
- Run. The twisted creatures of the park won't give you a second chance.
- The mystery surrounding Wonder Park runs deep, requiring you to gather evidence and unravel the twisted tale hidden within. Intriguing characters and thoughtful story progression will drive the experience and keep you enthralled until the very end.
- The immersive art and the haunting soundtrack create a horrifying experience truly not for the faint of heart.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A8
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 or Radeon HD 6570 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Last Modified: Sep 2, 2019
Where to buy