Vabanque is a dice game. It is played in rounds versus an AI.
- Each round you and the AI place a bet of one coin.
- You go first, and roll dice.
- At first you roll 2 times. Then you decide if you want to add, subtract, multiply or divide the rolled values to calculate your preliminary score. (Note that you can only select the division if the calculation does not give a rest. E. g. 6 divided by 2 is ok, but you cannot choose division if you rolled 5 and 2.)
- Then you roll 3 more times. After each roll you select one of the remaining operators: plus, minus, multiplication or division.
- If the division was not chosen before the last roll it will get chosen then, and a possible rest simply gets ignored.
- Then the AI places its bets, rolls and chooses operators.
- Whoever has the highest score at the end of the round wins the bets.
- You win if the AI loses all coins, and lose if you lose all coins.
Last Modified: Jan 9, 2019
Where to buy