Vancouver 2010 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games
Experience the thrill and adrenaline of the Olympic Winter Games of Vancouver 2010™. Carve your way down the slopes and across the ice as you aim to reach the pinnacle of your sport and claim a gold medal for your country. Featuring only the fastest, highest and most spectacular events from the Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver 2010™ immerses the player, first person, in the adrenaline, danger and glory of the world’s greatest winter multisport event. Experience the thrill in first person — Feel the speed and adrenaline of the athletes at the Olympic Winter Games at each Olympic venue; hurtle down mountains, ice runs, over jumps and around ice rinks. 14 premium events in which to claim Gold — Including giant slalom, snowboard cross, downhill and bobsleigh, every event focused on speed or danger, and most on both. Fine-tune your skills in a range of challenge modes — Such as ‘Smashing the Snowmen’ and ‘Speed Bands’ in a first for this kind of mode in an official Olympic title. Take your snow boots online — Set a new world record and see if anybody can knock you off the top of the leaderboard. Defeat your friends online or in the front room — Earn the ultimate bragging rights in online head-to-head competition.
System requirements for PC
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Processor: Pentium® IV/AMD Athlon™ Single Core (3GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600GT/ATI Radeon™ 2900 with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Hard Drive: 4 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: Online play requires software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows - LIVE
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7®
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon x2(1.86Ghz)
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/ATI Radeon 3600 with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Input: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
The game's performance and/or graphical quality may differ according to your computer's hardware and/or video card. Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance.