Wild Rabbit Show
Wild Rabbit Show is a multiplayer infinite runner where two magicians try to distance themselves from one another. Each magician can cast spells, spells can make a big difference in the game. Go fast, be smart and try to make your opponent go out of the camera sight.
/!\ You need to be two to play /!\
If the player that is behind gets out of the camera sight they lose.
If you experience lags or bugs please download the game and run it on your computer, the web version may sometimes act weird
David Dunand - Game design, Art
João Ventura - Game design, Art & Voice
Luc Francey - Game design, Code & Voice
Quentin Meyer - Game design & Code
This game was made during LvlUpGameJam 2017 in 45 hoursXBox Control
- Left Joystick : Move
- A : Jump
- X : Drop a hat
- Y : Transform your twin brother into a bunny
- B : Grapple your twin brother
- A : Go left
- D : Go right
- Space : Jump
- G : Drop a hat
- Z : Transform your twin brother into a bunny
- J : Grapple your twin brother
- Left arrow : Go left
- Right arrow : Go right
- Up arrow : Jump
- Num pad 4 : Drop a hat
- Num pad 8 : Transform your twin brother into a bunny
- Num pad 6 : Grapple your twin brother
- Magicians can cast spells, bunny can't
- Magicians can control their jumps, bunny can't control them very well.
- Magicians keep control in the air, bunnies don't.
- Magicians can jump when they hit a wall (wall jump), bunny can't
- A bunny is cute and small, and small can be helpful.
- A hat can slow your opponent down.
- A well-timed hat can stop your opponent's grapple.
Grapple sound : Michel Baradari (C)
Button sound : CosmicD (C)
Background music : HorrorPen (C)
Mana sound : Mark Diangelo (C)
Hat sound : Mike Koenig (C)Special thanks to them !