Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
To celebrate the game’s release if you buy both Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town and Dry Drowning - another game from VLG Publishing, you’ll receive an additional 5% discount on both titles!
Willy Morgan is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch. Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with a unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles
- Unique graphic style – A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see
- A Pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers...? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs
- Original soundtrack – More than 2 hours of original music
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy's father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman delivers him a strange letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something went wrong
and it’s up to you to finish what I started. Go as fast as you can
to Bone Town, room 09, but don't trust anyone...”
System requirements for PC
Last Modified: Sep 11, 2020
Where to buy