Information collected by RAWG
We only collect information that is relevant to the purpouse of RAWG website. This information allows to provide you with customized experience.
- We store any information you enter on our website, for example your registration, user profile data and data entered in your user profile settings. All user profiles on RAWG are public and can be reached by any users or search engines (and other bots).
- We store the lists of games you collect in your profile and use that information to make better game recommendations across our website and services.
- If you decide to use our import tool to fill your profile with games we store the provided usernames for third party game services. We do not ask or store any of your passwords and do not have access to your accounts on any third party services.
- Whenever you connect to RAWG our servers recieve and store certain types of information from your browser including your IP address, RAWG cookie information and pages you request. We use this data to make service better.
- We use industry standard third party web analytics tools to better understand how RAWG is used and make it faster and better for all of our users.
We will never provide your email address to third parties without your explicit permission. RAWG can send you emails with notifications, news, offers, surveys and promotions. If you do not want to receive emails from us you can unsubscibe in user profile settings.
Cookies are special identifiers that are transfered to your computer via web browser to enable us to recognize you. They enable us to keep you signed in to RAWG website and to collect the information regarding the pages usage (for example what, when, how long and how many pages were visited).
You can disable cookies in your web browser settings.
Sharing your information
We will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. Your personal information may be:
- Acessed by RAWG staff and if necessary authorized consultants.
- Be part of a bussiness tranfer. For example, if RAWG was acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred to a new owner.
- Information collected during registration, such as your name and avatar, may be displayed to other users in your user profile. Your user profile is public. You may control what personal information is displayed in your user profile by visiting the Settings section.
- The lists of your games and collections are public and can be viewed by anyone.
- Your account is protected by a password. Please, protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Our employees can access your account if such actions are required to do a specific job.
Conditions of use