16 Bit Arena
- It's FREE!
- Fight in turn-based multiplayer battles up to 9v9 with the old school graphics you've been missing!
- Enter battle as a Warrior, Mage, Rogue, or Healer of either gender, and use a card to transform into any of 16 characters, combining their stats and abilties with your class's!
- Elemental properties for every character; collect gems that let you choose yours, and cast its magic!
- Gain Charge during battle to do more damage, boost specific stats, and more-- or just save your turns for later and pummel an enemy all at once!
- A rockingly awesome soundtrack!
- Journey through eight intense Trials to gain cards and gems for use in the Arena!
- Enjoy the 2-player tactical-RPG-style Card Game-- a great additional game on its own, it lets you earn cards and gems too!
- In the mood to just chat for a bit? Hang out in the lobbies, the Card Game, or even the audience of the Arena!
- Wins in large battles are recorded to the server and periodically posted, so people can see where you rank!
- Updated just before the Steam release with new backgrounds and other improvements!
- Play as a Champion (boss) and take on 9 enemies at once!
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: 1Ghz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- Storage: 75 MB MB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: Generally runs on any Windows machine
Last Modified: Sep 17, 2019
Where to buy