AAffiinniittii: match those shapes with precision and speed!
In each round, a random shape is generated and appears twice on
the screen. The red target shape and the current white shape.
Your task is to match the white shape to the red shape.
To score high, don't loose time and use the least number of moves.
The moves can be shifts, rotations and reflections.
To shift the white shape:
- you hit the "shift" (for translation) button,
- you touch and release a point where the shift should start and then
- you touch the point where the shift should end.
To rotate the white shape:
- you hit the "rot" (for rotation) button,
- you touch and release a point where the center of the rotation should be,
- you touch the point where the rotation should start and then
- you touch the point where the rotation should end.
To relect the white shape, you imagine the line that is used as a mirror axis and
- hit the "flip" button,
- you touch and release a first point on the mirror axis and then
- you touch a second point on the mirror axis.
With these 3 moves you can always transform the white shape into the
The score you get for a matching depends on:
- the the largest distance between 2 corresponding points on the red and white shape
(smaller is better).
- the number of moves you need for the matching (less is better)
- the time you need for the matching (faster is better)
Difficulty is gradually increasing:
- the number and type of moves needed increases
- a matching has to be more precise to be accepted and
- and at some point, some operations are not allowed..
Sound effects can be turned off by touching
"Sound is on", and vice-versa.