Build markets, set up trade routes and hire traders to bring resources from producers to consumers. Manage supply and demand, grow cities and make money.Thank you donors! Please read the message to backers!
This game is highly inspired by an old Frog City game called Trade Empires.
It focuses on the core mechanics:
- Resource life cycle: exploitation, transformation, production, consumption
- everything goes through the markets
- traders buy and sell resources from one market to another
- supply and demand influence prices
- Population satisfaction: if needed resources are provided at a low price at a market then the population will grow
The goal is dual:
- Establish a cost-effective trading system by buying at low prices and selling at high prices.
- Increase the population by providing a lot of resources at low prices
This is an experiment under development, any help is welcome!
- Comment for feedback, proposals or psychological support
- Share on your networks
- Pay me a beer :)