Argonus and the Gods of Stone
Argonus and the Gods of Stone, a first-person legendary adventure. Paying homage to the great fantasy films of the '60s and '70s, Argonus and the Gods of Stone is set within the world of ancient Greece. You are Argonus, a historian and cartographer, who awakes to find himself lost on strange shores. The Argo, famed ship of hero Jason and his Argonauts, has been pulled onto sharp rocks by a siren’s song and now lies shattered in shallow waters. When you discover the fate of your stalwart companions, you must make a deal with a goddess - Stop the blight that has taken untold lives in return for safe passage home or risk succumbing to the bedevilment that stalks this isle...Game Play
- Explore a beautifully-rendered Greek isle and discover a world of gods and monsters.
- Solve intriguing in-world puzzles and unlock ancient mysteries.
- Experience a thrilling mythological story, narrated by Betsy Brantley (Princess Bride, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?).
- Enjoy a dynamic soundtrack by composer Rich Douglas.
- Utilize a streamlined command & inventory system, keeping you immersed in the adventure.
- Unlock 20 Steam achievements.
- An immersive walk-through audio book, narrated by Betsy Brantley (English ~ 3.5 hrs).
- Argonus and the Gods of Stone Original Soundtrack by composer Rich Douglas.
- The Concept Art of Argonus by illustrator Nabetse Zitro (~ 20 pgs).
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel core i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 450 or higher
- OS: WIndows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel core i5, i7 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 1080 or higher