- Set up your bakery: Find a commercial space on the property market, rent it and set it up at your own discretion. Install the oven and other bakery machines. Buy countertops, shelves and tools. Build fermentation chambers and a warehouse. Create the perfect conditions for baking!
- Choose your target: Stores need different kinds of baked goods. Bread and buns are not enough –some expect croissants, bagels or breadcrumbs. Browse daily lists of orders, choose orders and commit to regular deliveries. Hunt for special orders, such as Georgian khachapuri or even bread sculptures - you will earn extra money baking them!
- Find the best ingredients: Order different kinds of flour, yeast and additives from the warehouse. Search for special offers and discounts - they will save you money.
- Baking by the book: Check the cookbook, use a database of original recipes and learn to bake several dozen types of bread. Get to know different cuisines: Italian, Georgian, Polish, and others. Be precise - otherwise your goods will not bake properly. Every recipe is real - if you like, you can use them to make bread at home!
- Deliver orders: Plan your route and load the boxes onto your truck in the right order to save as much time as possible when unloading. Logistics is key! Hurry up and deliver warm bread to stores before opening, as delays will cost you money. Customers expect fresh bread in the morning!
- Earn and invest: Invest your hard-earned cash in newer equipment that will let you bake even more products. Buy a larger delivery vehicle or machines for making other types of bread. Expand your bakery.
- Original baking physics: Flour, yeast, and sourdough have unique properties. Depending on their type and proportions used, the ingredients interact with each other in different ways, which allows you to experiment.
- Bakery customization: Choose your own workshop equipment from the list of dozens of available machines and devices. Follow the manuals closely… or find your own use for them.
- An open world with a dynamic economy and a changing customer base: From time to time new bakeries will appear and others will close. Respond to the needs of the market and invest in new equipment to avoid going bankrupt.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows® 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 / AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 / AMD R7-260X
- DirectX: Version 11
- OS: Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11