Blood Bowl Legendary Edition
Blood Bowl is an ultra-violent fantasy football simulator inspired by the Warhammer universe. The game was created in 1986 as a parody of a real sport and for a long time existed in a desktop format. The primary goal of the game is to deliver the ball to the enemy's score-zone. You can do this in two ways: to run into it or give a pass. The turn lasts until the player performs an action by all the characters.
The Legendary Edition includes 20 races, 11 of which appear in the game for the first time. Each race involves unique gameplay. Matches take place in the form of a crazy mix of turn-based combat and a sports simulator. Players noted the high difficulty of the game and its dependence on a successful dice roll: even the most simple move can fail due to a bad throw. In the career mode, the player is encouraged to start building his own team from scratch, buying new players, cheerleaders and additional coaches.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP SP3/ Vista SP1/ 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ/AthlonXP 2400+
- Memory: 1GB (XP)/ 2GB (Vista/7)
- Graphics: 128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher) Not compatible with SLI. Intel, SIS and Via/S3G graphics controllers non-supported
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- Sound: DirectX® 9 compatible
- Multiplayer Requirements: Internet connection required for online gameplay.