Championship Manager 2010
Two years in the making, Championship Manager 2010 is the latest edition of the most established name in football management.
- TOTAL VISION With over 500 custom animations per player and multiple pitch views the custom 3D match engine lets you watch all your tactics and formations come together.
- TOTAL KNOWLEDGE Create full scouting networks in countries around the world, invest money to build up a number of scouts in the area and grow the local knowledge to stay one step ahead of your rivals in the transfer market.
With brand new mail and media suites, enhanced tactics and formations, new leagues, and a vastly increased database of players no other game gives a manager more control of his team…
- TOTAL CREATIVITY Free kicks & corners can make or break a result, create your own set-piece routines and practice them during training on the 3D pitch before watching them unfold during match day...
- TOTAL PREPARATION Victories are built in the preparation during training. Managers can now have a fully hands-on approach putting players through their paces including practice matches which allow you to get to know your team as control both sides to help select your ideal XI. Nothing will stop your team from being the most prepared…
- 3D Match Engine
- Set-piece Creator
- Drill Training
- Scouting Network
System requirements for PC
- OS: XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: Intel 3GHz P4 or dual core Intel / AMD equivalent
- Memory: 1Gb
- Graphics: Direct X 9 compatible. 128Mb nVidia FX 5600, ATi Radeon 9800 or equivalent.
- Hard Drive: 3GB. Additional space for season Live TM.
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible