Crab Champions is a solo developed game from the creator of Crab Rave. Each of the 3 main modes offer a different playstyle.
Survival (1-4 Players Co-Op PvE)Fight your way through increasingly difficult islands that are populated with hostile enemies. Loot chests are scattered around each island containing upgrades that enhance different aspects of your crab's power. The in game economy makes it important to develop a strategy around when to buy chests as well as deciding on what upgrades fit best for your current build. The goal is to survive as long as possible before getting overrun by enemies. In addition to the main mode, test yourself with single island challenge runs and a bonus endless combo mini mode.
Racing (1-4 Players)A complete change of pace from the Survival and Duel modes. No weapons, the only focus is on fluid, responsive movement. Playing solo or with friends, the goal is to make it through one of the race maps as quickly as possible to set a new personal record. Through trial and error, it's possible to find new ways to set records, combining chained movements like sliding and flipping.
Duel (1-6 Players PvP)Play with Steam friends (or bots if playing solo) in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 duels across small balanced maps. Skilled use of movement, timing and shields are required to come out on top in this fast paced mode. The first player or team to win 5 rounds wins the match. Custom games are also available, allowing players to choose their own rules.
- Smooth and responsive movement and combat
- Carefully crafted visuals with a focus on quality while maintaining high performance
- An original soundtrack made specifically for the game
- A variety of cosmetic skins, emotes and victory songs to unlock by completing challenges
- No lootboxes, microtransactions or ANY additional purchases required- all content is available to unlock in game by playing
- Play solo or with Steam friends. All modes equally support solo and multiplayer play with friends
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Core i3 3.3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Last Modified: Apr 13, 2020
Where to buy