Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your very own cityscapes.
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and other players in PvP.
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn XP and skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb graphics memory, shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 512 MB available space