Divine Interventions is a strategy VR Board game in which you are a god trying to save the villagers from being killed by the enemy using natural forces. It's a race against time. "Only a miracle can save them and that's you!"
Requirements: In order to play players need an Oculus Rift and Touch Controllers.
- Download and unzip the file.
- When the game opens, move your hand to the level you would like to play.
- After you select a level, grab the board by using the left and right triggers to adjust the height and move to the starting position.
- Lift your hands to see the instructions/controls. '
- Lift your wrist to see the stamina bar.
- To start the game, push the button with the three lines.
- When the game starts, your mission is to protect the villagers from the enemies chasing them. Use the power of nature to stop them.
- Touch the elements on the stamina bar to choose the power you would like to use on the tiles to prevent the enemy from catching up to the villagers.
- After you have selected your power, tap the tiles.
- If the villagers get to the end of the board, you win! If the enemy catches up to them, you lose.
Team (Sacred Line Productions):
Lead Game Designer/Developer: Erlend Tellefsen | Assistant Game Designer/Level Designer: Adrienne Horca| Game Developers(Programmers): Anders Norli and Jim-Alexander Gundersen
*Our cover image, poster and header image were designed by Adrienne Horca
Thank you for downloading and playing our game. We hope you enjoy it. Please comment your thoughts down below.