You built a cool house for the fairies in the garden, but the dog just stepped on it. Time to fix it up and make it even better this time!
Run, jump and climb around the forest to find materials.WON 2ND PLACE AT THE NYC MICROSOFT SITE FOR THE 2020 GLOBAL GAME JAM
A sweet little (10-15 min.) narrative game inspired by childhood adventures and movies like Toy Story and My Neighbor Totoro.
- Explore the backyard to find parts to rebuild your fairy house
- Jump and climb on rocks to get deeper into the forest
- Experience a cute coming-of-age story with fun characters
-SUPPORT INDIE GAME DEVELOPERS-
If you have a buck or two to spare we would really appreciate it! We put a lot of hard work into this little game and might be interested in making a longer, bigger game, especially if we make a little bit of money on it.
- Arrow Keys, D-Pad or Joystick to move and climb
- Z (or the southern face button on a gamepad*) to jump and interact
- ESC to toggle full-screen mode
- ALT + F4 to exit game
*Compatible with most gamepads (Xbox, Playstation, generic)
Originally made for the 2020 Global Game Jam, but expanded and polished up for public release. The game jam version of Fairy House won 2nd Place at the Microsoft Site in Manhattan, the largest game jam site in the US and the 2nd largest jam site in the world.
A game by Trent Garlipp
Art and animation by Mike Nowak
Music and sound by Andy Bow