The GameFatum Betula is an atmospheric exploration game with light puzzle elements. A magical birch is the only thing dictating the future, and it is your job to find something appropriate to feed it with. There is a total of 10 unique endings and a plethora of secrets to uncover.
The WorldWelcome to a world without a past. Reality slowly becomes meaningless as you learn more about what each unique location has to offer.
The CharactersIn your time spent exploring the world of Fatum Betula, you will encounter many (sometimes literally) strange faces. Each of these characters has as much personality as the areas they inhabit, and I'm sure many of them will want a word.
The StyleFatum Betula calls back to an era where vertices didn't sit still and textures failed to align. The game plays in a 320x240 resolution and replicates the flaws of older hardware.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Something from like 2008 or later probably.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Sound Card: Also something from like 2008 or later probably.
- Additional Notes: You'll probably be fine.