Furu Furu Park
Furu Furu Park is a unique arcade experience that features 30 different mini games that all take advantage of the range of motion possible via Wii Remote play. Take on a friend in three multiplayer modes including Love Challenge where you can try your best to impress the girls!
Play 30 unique mini-games utilizing the Wii Remote, including:
- Skateboard and Skateboard Extreme: Skate the half pipe and pull off tricks!
- Pinch Hitter: Swing the Wii Remote like a baseball bat to hit a home run.
- Submarine Escape: Help your submarine escape the giant robot chasing you.
- Hammer Throw: Whirl the Wii Remote to gain power then toss your "human hammer."
- Super Karate: Execute offensive and defensive maneuvers to defeat your opponent.
- Treasure Hunter: Collect treasure while avoiding bombs and the crumbling platform.
- Bird Man: Pedal like mad and keep your bird man in the air!
- Safe Cracker: Memorize the combination then enter the code to crack the safe.
- Takoyaki: Use the Wii Remote to pour batter, add sushi and flip before it burns!
- Arkanoid: Keep the ball and your paddle moving in this arcade classic.
- Snow Cone: Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and crank it to make snow cones!
- Puzzle: Hold the Wii Remote vertically and turn it to fit the puzzle pieces in place.
- Pocky & Rocky: Hold the Wii Remote "NES Style" and shoot all of the enemies.
- Sudden Death: Face off against defenders and the goalie to score the goal.
- Bubble Bobble: Burst all of the bubbles in this arcade classic!
- Dragonfly Hunter: Flick the dragonflies off their perch with your finger.
- Rev the Engine: Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and twist forward to rev the engine and make awesome music!
- Unwrap the Mummy: Use your Wii Remote to unwrap the mummies.
- Swan Runner: Avoid obstacles and pick up power-ups while moving through a tunnel.
- Swan Shooter: Maneuver your ship and blast enemies in this high flying shooter.
- Cameltry: Manipulate the maze to reach the end.
- Sonic Blastman 20XX: Punch the asteroids out of the sky before they reach the planet.
- Robo Clash: Use the Wii Remote like a hammer to smash the robot.
- Sushi and Sushi Fever: Serve sushi dishes to match customer orders.
Two single player modes include Free Battle (choose any of the 30 Mini Games and play at your own pace) and Challenge Mode (choose 5 of the 30 mini-games, play them in succession and get judged on your scores).
Face off against a friend in 3 multiplayer modes: finish with the high score in Challenge Mode, practice in Free Play Mode or check your compatibility in the Love Challenge.