Galactic Crew is a roguelike sci-fi game that takes place in a galaxy far away. You start the game as a captain of a small spaceship with only a few crew members and limited resources. During your journey through outer space, you have to face dangerous encounters like space pirates. You willl need to trade goods and resources to get better ship equipment and you have to use all your wisdom and luck to survive in this merciless galaxy. However, there are also peaceful places on planets for you to explore, like ancient ruins, medieval villages or alien mining outposts.Features
- Explore a galaxy. When starting a new game, an entire galaxy is generated for you to explore. Asteroid fields can be mined, space stations offer great deals and solar systems are waiting with a large set of events for you.
- Space combat. Not everyone in outer space is friendly. Be careful and make sure that your crew and ship are well-armed.
- Spaceship customization. You can retrofit your spaceship at any space station. By changing the rooms, the layout and the equipment of the sapcehip, you can alter its abilities and properties to your needs.
- Planetary exploration. As soon as you have your own teleporter, you can teleport your crew to planets. There are different missions and environments for you to explore!
- Game customization. You can unlock more content and game mechanics by getting in-game achievements. Each new option allows you to further customize your next game.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3000 MB available space