Grave VR is a single-player, surrealist, virtual reality horror experience where light is your only tool for survival. Designed specifically from the ground up for intuitive motion controls, Grave VR presents a unique chance to feel the white-knuckle tension of being inside your worst nightmare.
- Psychological horror - You're the weakest creature in the world of Grave, and must use every resource at your disposal in order to survive the night.
- No Conventional Weapons - Light is your only protection against creatures that feed off the night.
- A variety of Deadly monsters - Including Strangers, Orphans, Wraiths, and The Tortured, each with different strengths and weakness against your arsenal
- Intuitive controls - Designed from the ground up for motion controls. Pull a match from the box and strike it as if it existed in real life, reach to your belt and grab a flashlight or pull the pin on a flashbang; you'll forget that it's not real.
- Story-driven VR experience - Intriguing storyline with a focus on on progression and discovery, not just survival
- Highly Interactive Environments - Not your typical VR horror experience. Navigate the environment using an intuitive node-based traversal system to discover hidden locations and extra resources.
System requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space